It's mid-January; do you know where your New Year's resolutions are? f you are one of the determined few who is still sticking to your self-improvement vows in 2018, it's time to reward yourself with a vacation getaway to Breakers Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
* Exercise: The most popular New Year's resolution among Americans is also one of the toughest to accomplish, especially since the timing of your workout routine coincides with the coldest months of the year. That's not a problem for guests at Breakers Resort who look to keep their exercise regimen intact. The mild winter climate allows guests to go for a walk down the ocean boulevard, the beach or even the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, a 1.3-mile oceanfront walkway that is perfect for walking along the beach without getting your running shoes. For those cooler winter days, simply visit the on-site fitness center, which features state-of-the-art equipment for a well-rounded workout routine.
* Healthy Eating: This one can be tough to stick to on vacation since everyone likes to treat themselves to local cuisine. As tempting as it might be to cheat for some ice cream or cheese fries, Myrtle Beach offers lots of healthy alternatives for dining, some of them are located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, where you can exercise and eat healthy. Check out the nearby hot spots like Art Burger Sushi Bar or the Pier House restaurant, which serve fresh salads and seafood prepared your way. Guests can also make the short drive to Broadway at the Beach or Restaurant Row for some healthy options.
* Rest and Relaxation: Sometimes a little R&R is just what the doctor ordered for folks who have too much stress and pressure in their lives. Breakers Resort is the perfect place to unwind your mind and recharge your batteries. Whether it's relaxing in your cozy oceanfront room with a private balcony or on our beachfront tanning lawn and indoor pool deck, guests have lots of ways to get in some quality leisure time.
* Spend More Time With Family: Myrtle Beach is a great place to keep this popular New Year's resolution. Named America's favorite beach vacation destination, the Sun Fun Capital has plenty of family entertainment opportunities even when the sun is more scarce thanks to a long list of indoor attractions and activities. To add quality and affordability to your family vacation budget, Breakers Resort offers free passes to various attractions on the Grand Strand through our Sun & Fun Rewards package. Too cold to go out? Take advantage of free and unlimited DVD rentals just for being our guests.
* Try Something New: Looking for a new adventure, or to scratch an item off your bucket list? Look no further than Myrtle Beach, which offers a wealth of unique activities for those with a daring spirit. Try your hand at a ropes course and zipline at Go Ape Treetop Adventures, or kayaking at Glass Bottom Kayak Tours. From thrill rides to haunted houses, Myrtle Beach provides many ways to step outside your comfort zone.
Even if you have already broken your New Year’s resolutions, it’s never too late to start doing the right thing. Book your next Myrtle Beach vacation at Breaker Resort and get ready for an experience that will make your 2018 a memorable one.