We Are Here to Make Your Stay Relaxing, Fun, And Accessible
Here at The Breakers Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC, our goal is to provide our guests with disabilities an amazing time on their vacation. As part of our commitment, we have paid special attention to various facilities and other features at our Resort to ensure our guests, including those guests requiring special assistance, feel welcome. Our Condominium Resort has units with accessibility features. The specific units in our program change from time to time. Below is a list of accessibility features currently offered at our resort:
- Installation of fire sprinkler systems installed in all rooms and common areas except for the Dunes Building.
- Installation of automated doors in all common buildings except The Palms Tower and the Sailfish Tower. The Palms Tower has automated doors only on the ground floor elevator lobby.
- Fully accessible floors by elevator without the interference of steps in all buildings.
- Installation of emergency communication systems in all elevators.
- Portable pool lift usage with trained staff to assist on property during pool operating hours.
- Accessibility to public restrooms with mobility features including wide doors and handrails.
- 32″ clear passage width accessibility throughout the resort and common areas.
- Wheelchair accessibility beach access point located in front of the Sailfish Building at 2106 North Ocean Blvd..
- Handicap parking spaces in all on-property parking lots as well as numerous city-metered spots that are free to park in with a handicap placard visible.
- Welcoming and full resort accessibility of registered service animals except in pools and other bodies of water.
- Closed-captioning settings for all guestroom televisions.
- Around the clock surveillance equipment positioned covering all entrances and exits of the resort.
Can We Assist You?
Our guest services team is here to address any accessibility concerns. Please reach out to us through our contact form at www.breakers.com/contact-us or call us at (855) 861-9550 and let us know how we can help.
The Breakers Resort is committed to assisting our guests with disabilities and special needs. Not only are we doing everything possible at the resort to make you feel welcome, but we are also ensuring our guests are able to browse our website with ease. This website is built and audited for conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility, which can be found at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to improve guest usability of our site and if you have a suggestion you may contact us at [email protected].