Think fast: What did you for a spring vacation last year? Did you forget to plan a trip and end up staying home while others enjoyed fun in the sun? Did you throw together a last-minute trip that proved more stressful and costly than relaxing and rewarding? Or maybe your vacation was so forgettable that you can't even remember? All the more reason to start making your plans to spend the spring of 2018 in Myrtle Beach.
Located on the lovely South Carolina seashore, Myrtle Beach is the perfect place to escape after a long, cold winter for some well-deserved sun, surf and sand on the Grand Strand. Featuring a 60-mile stretch of white-sand beaches, the cool, inviting waters of the Atlantic Ocean, and countless attractions, golf courses, restaurants and shops, the Grand Strand has everything you and your crew need for a memorable spring break experience. So don't end up sitting on the sidelines again next spring – here's why you should start planning your next spring retreat to The Breakers Resort in Myrtle Beach now:
* Accommodations/Amenities: There are lots of hotels to choose from in Myrtle Beach, but there's only one Breakers Resort. With seven unique towers and a stretch of oceanfront beach that spans two city blocks, The Breakers offers more than 40 different room types, sizes, floor plans and views, so you can find the perfect fit for your party – if you book early. Reserve an oceanfront suite with a private balcony and all the creature comforts of home, or snap up a small efficiency for spring break on a budget. All guests receive exclusive use of The Breakers' on-site amenities, like our heated indoor and outdoor pools, on-site restaurants and bars, and live entertainment on our oceanfront decks.
* Climate: While the temperatures gradually decrease over the coming months, they will be ready to rebound in Myrtle Beach beginning in March. Treat your winter-worn body, mind and spirit to some sun, sand and surf in Myrtle Beach next spring after enduring the cold and snow of another long winter season. With average spring temperatures climbing into the 70s and sunny skies breaking up the cold and gray clouds, Myrtle Beach offers just what the doctor ordered to shake off the wintertime blues.
* Discounts: Booking early has other advantages, especially to your pocketbook. Receive a 25 percent discount just for booking early, as well as other savings opportunities, like our Advance Purchase program, and discounts for members of AAA, the AARP, the military and more. The Breakers Resort also offers a special Bed & Breakfast package, as well as Super Sunday specials that allow you to add an extra free day to your visit. Check out our long list of spring specials for the lowest rates possible.
* Festivals: There's always a good time to be found in Myrtle Beach, and the spring season is like the coming-out party for the festival calendar. The Myrtle Beach Marathon (March 2-3) features thousands competing in its Fun Run, 5K, half-marathon and 26.2-mile main event. St. Patrick's Day (March 17) features green-themed parties, like the North Myrtle Beach St. Patrick's Day Parade & Festival. The Monday After The Masters (April 9) charity golf tournament attracts top celebrities to the Barefoot Resort; the SOS Spring Safari (April 20-29) gets people dancing in the streets; and the Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally (May 11-20) revs up for a good time.
* Location: The Breakers Resort gives you a ringside seat to all the fun things to do in Myrtle Beach in the spring, particularly the beach, tanning lawn and pool decks, which are only steps from your door. But for those interested in exploring all the great things Myrtle Beach has to offer, The Breakers is just over a mile from Broadway at the Beach and the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, two of the hottest spots on the Grand Strand. Take a stroll down the beach, Boardwalk or Ocean Boulevard for some easy and affordable sightseeing.
Don’t get caught out in the cold again this spring. Book your spring getaway to The Breakers Resort in Myrtle Beach today.