We Are Here to Make Your Stay Relaxing, Fun, And Accessible
Here at The Breakers Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC, we are committed to not only providing our guests with an amazing time on their vacation but we also want our guests to have a safe and accessible vacation. As part of our commitment, we have paid special attention to various facilities and security systems around the resort to ensure our guests and those guests requiring special assistance feel welcome and safe. These updates include the following:
- Installation of fire sprinkler systems installed in all rooms and common areas except for the Dunes Building.
- Installation of automated doors in all common buildings except The Palms Tower and the Sailfish Tower. The Palms Tower has automated doors only on the ground floor elevator lobby.
- Fully accessible floors by elevator without the interference of steps in all buildings.
- Installation of emergency communication systems in all elevators.
- Accessibility to portable pool lift usage with up to date trained staff to assist on property during pool operating hours.
- Accessibility to public restrooms with mobility features including wide doors and handrails.
- Accessibility routes throughout the resort and common areas, as well as all guestrooms, allow a 32″ clear passage width for guest entrance.
- Wheelchair accessibility beach access point located in front of the Sailfish Building at 2106 North Ocean Blvd..
- Specifically outlined handicap parking spaces in all on-property parking lots as well as numerous city-metered spots that are free to park in with a handicap placard visible.
- Registered service animals are welcome at our resort except in pools and other bodies of water.
- Closed-captioning settings for all guestroom televisions.
- Around the clock surveillance equipment positioned covering all entrances and exits of the resort.
Should any guest at any time need additional assistance navigating the resort grounds, our staff is fully prepared to offer assistance.
Can We Assist You?
Our guest services team is here to help you plan your trip and ensure your vacation addresses any and all needs you may have. Please feel free to reach out to us through our contact form at www.breakers.com/contact-us or call us at (855) 861-9550 and let us know how we can help.
The Breakers Resort is committed to helping our guests with disabilities and special needs. Not only are we doing everything possible at the resort to make you feel welcome, we are also ensuring our guests are able to browse our website with ease. This website is built and audited for conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility, which can be found at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to improve guest usability of our site and if you have a suggestion you may contact us at [email protected].