The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of guest rooms in accordance with the Department of Health, resort and company standards. This team member will interact with guests on a daily basis and will need to provide quality care through prompt and courteous care.
- Acknowledge and greet guests with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Review daily assigned inventory of arrivals and departures; obtains supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
- Clean the resort guest rooms/condos including, but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, and common areas.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Comply with all resort safety and security guidelines. Safeguard guest room keys at all times; does not share or provide access to others without specific guidance from supervisor.
- Properly submit all lost and found articles left in guestrooms.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Promptly report or resolve any guest complaints or issues.
- Reports any unsafe work condition to the direct supervisor.
- Pick up litter around the resort as noticed.
- Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Job Qualifications
- Housekeeping and customer service experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Great guest service skills.
- Working conditions may be indoors or outdoors with varied weather conditions expected.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
Education and Formal Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
The Breakers Resort is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.