The Ideal Candidate
A proven "Service Specialist" who truly cares and ensures each guest in the restaurant has an exceptional experience!
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for the overall service experience for each of our guests. He/she supervises and coaches front of the house team members to provide professional and prompt service.
Job duties to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Present on the floor during all meal periods to ensure adequate coverage and exceptional service provided
- Oversee any banquets, meetings and special events to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Ensure restaurant is fully staffed and able to handle volume of business
- Understand and train empowerment principles to ensure satisfaction
- Coach, train and develop associates to meet all service standards
- Maintain fair and consistent coaching and counseling procedures in accordance with Company policy
- Facilitate associate meetings and training sessions
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests; exceed the local requirements for inspections
- Ensures accurate and consistent cash handling procedures are met
- Interview, hire and train qualified applicants
- Recognize and/or reward exceptional associate performance
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Job Qualifications
- Prior experience managing a team of employees
- Prior banquet and special event experience
- A high level of enthusiasm and flexibility
- The ability to maintain a high level of guest interaction & satisfaction
- High level of attention to the details
- The capability of proposing creative ideas to develop staff and procedures
- Strong sales building skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Skills necessary to coach and counsel associates to reflect our company service standards
- This positions requires a minimum of 2 years experience in a high volume restaurant as a Service/Dining Room Supervisor or Manager. AM and PM shift availability also required.
Full Time Employees: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, and more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities.