Looking for a fun & outgoing, "people person" who enjoys interacting with others. This individual must be hard-working and motivated to provide quality service and products with a smile. As a Bartender you serve craft cocktails and other highly curated alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. You would also serve a full bar menu and entertain customers as if they were in their own home.
- Meets and exceeds all aspects of the overall guest experience and provides the highest level of service at all times
- Takes orders from customers and serves highly crafted cocktails and other beverages as well as a full bar menu in a discreet, professional and unobtrusive manner
- Checks with customers to ensure they are enjoying their meals/drinks and correct any problem to ensure guest happiness
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters and take them to kitchen for cleaning
- Must be knowledgeable to an encyclopedic level of the cocktail and mixed drink lexicon
- Must be fully knowledgeable of the entire food menu including raw products and preparation techniques
- Completes opening and closing side-work and deep-cleaning as assigned
- Responsible for accurate and efficient set up and breakdown for bar operations
- Warm and engaging personality with good communication and interpersonal skills, especially verbal, with guests, co-workers, management, and other parties
- Good discretion and independent judgement in evaluating situations and determining courses of action
- Good self-discipline with an ability to complete tasks independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, issues, co-workers and guests in stressful situations and take responsibility in a professional manner
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must have at least 2-3 of experience as a bartender
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.