Spending your Myrtle Beach vacation at The Breakers Resort means more than clean and comfortable oceanfront accommodations, first-class amenities, and an ideal downtown location. It also offers you and your crew big savings on some of the Grand Strand's most popular attractions with our Sun & Fun Rewards program, which can save the average family of four up to $100 per day.
Upon checking into The Breakers, guests receive their Sun & Fun package filled with free tickets and discounted admissions to more than a dozen different entertainment venues in the area. The package includes one free adult admission and discounted tickets for additional patrons to help you stretch your vacation budget while maximizing your vacation memories. Here's a list of the great deals available through our 2017 Sun & Fun Rewards program:
Winter (through March 3)
* Myrtle Beach SkyWheel: You can't come to Myrtle Beach without taking a spin on its most iconic downtown landmark. The 190-foot modern-day Ferris wheel provides a perfect view of the Atlantic Ocean and the Greater Grand Strand.
* Hollywood Wax Museum: Come see wax figures of today's hottest celebrities under one roof at this Broadway at the Beach attraction. You can pose for pictures and snap a few selfies with your favorite stars of music, movies, TV and sports.
* Hobcaw Barony: This former rice plantation on the South Strand provides visitors and history buffs a firsthand look at Colonial Era life in South Carolina.
Spring (March 4-June 2)
* Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park: Located just a few blocks from The Breakers, Rockin’ Jump is the perfect place to take the kids on a rainy day. The 23,000-square-foot venue features a one-of-a-kind Ninja Challenge Course, as well as basketball hoops and dodgeball courts.
* Brookgreen Gardens: Built on a former rice plantation in Murrells Inlet, this 9,100-acre property is a beautiful place to experience the beauty of art and nature. A zoo, farm, boat rides and other kid-friendly activities are available.
* Broadway Grand Prix: Step on the gas and burn rubber at this go-kart racing facility, which features eight different tracks for all ages and skill levels. Miniature golf, amusement rides and an arcade/snack bar offer something for everyone in the family.
Summer (June 3-Sept. 3)
* Myrtle Waves: South Carolina's largest water park is the perfect place to cool off on a hot summer day, as well as to get the adrenaline pumping. Twisting waterslides, towering speed flumes, kiddie aquatic playgrounds, a wave pool and a new surfing simulator are among the many ways to get wet and wild. Guests receive one free week-long adult admission to Myrtle Waves.
* Lazer Tag: Zap your friends and family members with one free session in the high-tech game of modern warfare.
* Miniature Golf: Play one free round at one of many participating putt-putt golf courses on the Grand Strand.
Fall (Sept. 4-Nov. 30)
* Ripley's Aquarium: See the sea and its abundance of creatures up close and personal at this Broadway at the Beach attraction. Guests receive one free adult admission to come face to face with sharks, pet the stingrays, watch a mermaid show and learn about the underwater world — all under one roof.
* WonderWorks: This science lab turned upside down is an experiment that mixes family fun with educational entertainment. Interactive stations give patrons hands-on lessons in gravity, energy and other scientific principles. The top floor (technically the basement) features rope courses and laser tag for the little ones.
* Brookgreen Gardens: The East Coast's oldest and largest botanical sculpture garden is even more amazing in the fall.
* Hopsewee Plantation: This Georgetown estate offers a rare glimpse into plantation life in the Old South.
* Ripley's Aquarium: Through Sept. 3, Sun & Fun pass-holders have exclusive access to admission for only $19.95.
* Broadway Grand Prix: From Sept. 4 through Nov. 30, all-day wristbands to this go-kart racing complex are only $29.95 for Sun & Fun pass-holders.
* DVD Rentals: Guests at The Breakers receive free and unlimited DVD rentals at our on-site kiosk — perfect for a rainy day or a family movie night.
It all adds up to big savings and fond vacation memories for our guests at The Breakers Myrtle Beach Resort.