Hot Summer Nights
Brittain Resort Management and the Oceanfront Merchants Association present FREE Hot Summer Nights
Looking for something to do with the family this Summer? Come check out Hot Summer Nights on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk. Each evening the boardwalk comes alive with an array of exciting entertainment the family is sure to enjoy and the best part is, it's FREE!
Check out our weekly line up:
- Mondays - Kids Carnival, a favorite among families where kids of all ages can relish in fun activities such as games, face painting, inflatables, balloon artist, live music and more. Sponsored by Ripley's Attractions this event runs 7 pm - 10 pm.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays - Enjoy free concerts on the "I Love Sugar" stage in Plyler Park. Be entertained by musical genres including: Rock, Country, Jazz, Pop, Reggae, R&B, and Funk from local and regional artists.
- Wednesdays - The night sky will be illuminated with the largest firework show on the beach sponsored by Bay View on the Boardwalk. The fireworks display kicks off at 10pm off Second Avenue Pier so you can see the wonder from any direction.
- Fridays - Let the competition begin with Battle of the Bands and Boardwalk's Got Talent. Performers and bands compete for cash prizes. We invite everyone out to showcase their talents.
- Sundays - Delight in the inspirational styling of nationally recognized contemporary Christian Rock groups.